[Mapserver-users] time support

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Tue Dec 16 20:30:29 EST 2003

Hi,

Thanks for the info.  We are looking forward to this functionality.

As for my specific problem, here's a use case.

Data: point data, with

X  | Y | temperature | date
-75|45 |25           |25-Aug-2003

We have, on a daily basis, 160 years worth or records.

Scenario:

Show me the temperature on the day I was born through OGC:WMS.

So, we would make a GetMap request, with a filter for time, to show *only*
the data point for the given day, as per the attribute table.

..Tom