[Mapserver-users] Empty screen with .TAB file

Denis Louvegnies denis at louvegnies.com
Wed Dec 17 03:48:31 EST 2003

Hi Daniel,

I have tested using php_mapscript_35.dll.
It seems to be better because I don't get an error but now I get a Empty
screen....The generated image in empty...

Here is the map file:

NAME FIRSTMAP
SIZE 400 400
STATUS ON
#SYMBOLSET ../symbols/symbols.sym
SYMBOLSET "C:\tmp\ms_tmp\font\symbols_mapinfo.sym"
EXTENT -5696501 1923039 5696501 11022882
UNITS METERS

WEB
  IMAGEPATH "/tmp/ms_tmp/"
  IMAGEURL "c:/tmp/ms_tmp/"