[Mapserver-users] time support

Bob Basques bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Dec 17 13:17:05 EST 2003

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:

> [...]
Yes, but there was no way to say , give me all the stuff from this date
to this date, in an inclusive fashion.  My understanding was that you
could query by date, but only with a single request per.  In other words
you needed to know the date ahead of time vs having an indexed data
source to retrieve from.  This would make life much eaqsier for query
building functions based on grouped returns.