[Mapserver-users] .tab files problems again

Chiang Zeliang chiang_8_3 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 20:07:53 EST 2003

Hi,

I have tried changing the extent of the map many times but it still shows a
blank screen and there is more than one layer that has been showing the same
problem.

From,
Zeliang

This is the map file I use. Hope you can help me with this. Thanks.

NAME Maps
STATUS on
SIZE 640 480
EXTENT -7745844.295970 -9997964.943240 8745844.295970 9997964.943240
UNITS meters
IMAGECOLOR 204 255 255
FONTSET   ../../Fonts/fonts.list
DATAPATTERN "*.*"
SHAPEPATH "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\\Data"

PROJECTION
   "proj=utm"
   "ellps=WGS84"
   "datum=WGS84"
   "zone=48"
END

WEB
TEMPLATE "vtrack.html"
IMAGEPATH "\Inetpub\wwwroot\Tmp\"
IMAGEURL "/Tmp/"
EMPTY "/Empty.html"
#ERROR "/Error.html"
END

SCALEBAR
COLOR 0 0 80
IMAGECOLOR 204 204 204
INTERVALS 3
STATUS on
STYLE 1
TRANSPARENT on
UNITS kilometers
END

LEGEND
  STATUS ON
  KEYSIZE 18 15
  IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
  LABEL
    FONT arialbd
    TYPE truetype
    SIZE  12
    COLOR 0 0 89
    POSITION ur
  END
  STATUS on
  TEMPLATE "../../Legend.html"
END

LAYER
  NAME 'Mainroads'
  TYPE line
  STATUS DEFAULT
  CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
  CONNECTION "C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Data/Msia_Mainroads.TAB"
  STYLEITEM "AUTO"
  MAXSCALE 5000000.0
  CLASS
    NAME 'Mainroads'