[Mapserver-users] Mapscript Java Execution

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at Antel.com.uy
Mon Dec 22 09:42:12 EST 2003

In the makefile some libraries where missing, I use:

LDFLAGS=-L../.. -lmap -lgd -L/usr/local/lib -lgd -ljpeg -lttf -lpng -lz
-ltiff -ljpeg -lpng -lz -ljpeg -lm -lproj -L/usr/lib -lfreetype
-lgdal.1.1  -lpq -lstdc++

 It was more or less the LDFLAGS of the top Makefile

LALO