[Mapserver-users] about shapefile

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Dec 23 11:15:50 EST 2003

It's seems like there are several tools out there which already allow
for the direct manipulation of shapefiles at a more generic level than
delving into the actual shapefile structure.
Are you sure that your needs could not be met by one of the existing
applications/libraries, ie. MapScript?

Lowell

The following message was sent by Aga Shirazi <ashirazi at buffalo.edu> on
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:54:00 -0500.