Warning !!!!!RE: [Mapserver-users] Hi,mapserver-users,how are you

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Jan 7 07:55:32 EST 2003

Thanks for the warning.
Being that the virus is Klez (forged from & reply to addresses) and the mail relay is mel-rto2.wanadoo.fr it is probably safe to say that it isn't woodbri at swoodbridge.com who is infected but rather someone who has that address in their address book.
So others should check their systems.

The following message was sent by MOREL Stephane <stephane.morel at vanoise.com> on Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:56:07 -0000.