[Fwd: [Mapserver-users] <PARAM NAME="PIXEL_SIZE" VALUE="???">]

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Jan 12 14:48:30 EST 2003

--------------CA8E78463AE5B2CD3CBAA4A3

From: "Steve McCrone" <mccrone at pc.jaring.my>
To: "Daniel Morissette" <morissette at dmsolutions.ca>
Subject: Re: [Mapserver-users] <PARAM NAME="PIXEL_SIZE" VALUE="???">
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:59:15 +0800

Hey, thanks for your insight - the estimated value for my distance is
adequate. I made the calculation and used
the SetPixelSize() function - its working fine and changes the value
correctly when I zoom in/out.

I may be pushing my luck here but how do I access the distance measured once
the user finishes
with the tool (i.e. esc or double clicks). The text in the status bar is
cleared once this happens -
I wanted to use this measured distance in a java script function., and I
don't see a way of capturing
the status bar text as the mouse moves.

Steve