[Mapserver-users] PHP 4.3.0

pkishor_98 <pkishor at geoanalytics.com> pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Thu Jan 16 10:07:47 EST 2003

I am getting a bunch of errors compiling ms3.6.4 (all related to
php_mapscript.so), and before I get any further, I would like to find
out if the current PHP/Mapscript module work with PHP 4.3.0. Does it?

additionally, could it be possible to list the requirements right next
to the download link (kinda a like so -- from the downloads page) --

Official Release

MapServer 3.6.4 (1/08/03) is the current stable and documented
version. The distribution is comprised of a single gzipped tar file
that also includes MapScript and PHP/MapScript.

(link to mapserver-3.6.4.tar.gz)
(link to what's new in this release aka version history)
(system requirements --
 - gd version
 - perl version
 - php version