[Mapserver-users] Raster support - JPG problem

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Jan 16 13:30:27 EST 2003

Yes.
The format is reported readable & writeable via GDAL but the quality of the images (color) that I have seen once reduced to fit 8-bit were no good compared to the original tiffs.
That was prior to 24-bit color support in MS.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Lowther, David W" <dlowther at ou.edu> on Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:29:46 -0600.