[Mapserver-users] Flash Interface to mapserver

Grant, Ryan rgrant at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Jan 16 14:55:09 EST 2003

Hey there.
Well it's time I stopped simply leaching from this users-group and add my
contribution. I've built a simple flash interface around MapServer 3.6.3.
The backend functionality is provided by PHP-Mapscript. On the page is a
link to a zip file containing all of the relevant code. Feel free to use
anything you want. I couldn't have been here without the help and knowledge
gleamed from this users group. I would appreciate any bug reports, feedback,
suggestions, etc. I've tested on IE6, Netscape7, and lightly tested on a Mac
and so far all is well.

http://132.156.108.209/FlashMap/FlashMapServer.html

Cheers!

Ryan