[Mapserver-users] How to Draw Annotation Layer Last

Dan Barron dbarron at ddive.com
Wed Jan 22 19:09:51 EST 2003

TH,

I commented out all the label objects from all the layers except the
credits layer and still receive the error

Fatal error: MapServer Error in msGetBitmapFont(): Invalid bitmap font.
Must be one of tiny, small, medium, large or giant.

I have upgraded to MapServer 3.6.4 and PHP/Mapscript 3.6 w/ PHP 4.3.0 -
same results.

I am sure it will end up being something subtle somewhere in my map file or
php/mapscript code.

Thanks for the help.

Dan