[Mapserver-users] Java Scripts Problems

Dionnald Beh dionnaldbeh at lycos.com
Thu Jan 23 16:45:45 EST 2003

Dear members,

Greeting.

I am learning JavaScripts recently. I would to use this programming language to manage the mapping functions such as zoom in, zoom out, pan, identifier and zoom extent. However, i am new in writing the Java Scripts programming. I have tried a few days to learn and do some experiments with it. But, i am not satisfied with my result.

So, i would to ask for help. Can anyone kindly to tell me the correct way to write the Java Scripts program for those mapping tools?

Thanks.

Dionnald Beh