[Mapserver-users] Arabic label

Daniel Penninck squale_666 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 03:30:28 EST 2003

Hi Paul,

Well, I don't think ms arial unicode font is the problem since I can see
arabic text in IE and Netscape using MS Arial font and just changing the
character encoding from western european ISO to Arabic ISO.

My problem is that I don't know how to tell my mapserver cgi that current
encoding is Arabic ISO instead of western european ISO.

Can someone help?

PS: I run mapserver under Linux.