[Mapserver-users] Raster geotiff turns background yellow

Stepan Kafka stepan.kafka at centrum.cz
Mon Jan 27 02:12:23 EST 2003

Hi Randy,
  I had the same problem with rasters exported from GRASS. The problem is, I
think, on the GRASS side, you can check it by opening the raster in the some
picture-viewer. I think taht the problem is in setting the same color to
both palette colors 0 and 1. I solved it by changing GRASS palette not to
use color 0.

Good luck

Stepan Kafka
Help Service Remote Sensing