[Mapserver-users] MySQL

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Mon Jan 27 10:00:43 EST 2003

--=======49026E0C=======

>When the postgis implementation on mysql will be available (not sure if that
>will be in 4.1) it will most probably be supported with mysql, so I was told.
>I personally have already written a non-spatial mysql connectiontype
>interface, but that got a lukewarm reception from the developers.

I would be interested in hearing more about your non-spatial mysql
connector. Does it provide functionality similar to the dbf join?

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.
Rich at GreenwoodMap.com