[Mapserver-users] Raster geotiff turns background yellow

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 14:01:17 EST 2003

Hi Randy,

I remember reading on the list that the GD v1 library used by mapserver
is limited to 256 colours - so maybe you are seeing a result of
mapserver attempting to reduce the colour depth of your image? Mapserver
3.7 uses GD v2 which may solve the problem.

Hope this helps,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.