[Mapserver-users] displaying certain shape with php-mapscript

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Jan 28 14:29:30 EST 2003

Unless I'm mistaken the shapeObj only holds a single shape at a time.
In order to hold several shapes you need to either stick each shape into a shapefile or addFeature to an existing layer as the routine loops through all the shapes.
HTH
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Jim Burnett" <r000t at adelphia.net> on Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:14:17 -0500.