[Mapserver-users] Raster geotiff turns background yellow

randy james rjames57 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 17:50:03 EST 2003

Hi

To answer my own question: Rasters can be made
transparent using the TRANSPARENCY (0-100) tag.

I have tried with a raster layer loaded through
tileindex, but not with loading a raster the normal
way yet.

But i would hope that at some point i will be able to
load the orthophotos under the vectors without been
transparent, rather than on top of the vectors and
transparent.