Antwort: [Mapserver-users] Rudimentary Layer display Problem

Gunter.Rieth at stadt.mainz.de Gunter.Rieth at stadt.mainz.de
Tue Jul 1 03:46:59 EDT 2003

... maybe your html needy to look like this

        <input type="checkbox" name="layer" value="Kataster"
[Kataster_check]> Kataster<br>

using :  [Kataster_check]

hope this will help

Gruß

Gunter Rieth

Kommunale Datenzentrale Mainz
-Eigenbetrieb der Stadt Mainz-
Hechtsheimer Straße 35
55131 Mainz

Tel:  06131 - 12 - 3557
Fax:  06131 - 12 - 2267
eMail: mailto:Gunter.Rieth at stadt.mainz.de
Notesmail: Gunter Rieth/Dez1/Mainz
URL:http/www.mainz.de

Steffen Gebhardt <steffen.gebhardt at informus.de>
Gesendet von: mapserver-users-admin at lists.gis.umn.edu
01.07.2003 09:25

An
mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
Kopie

Thema
[Mapserver-users] Rudimentary Layer display Problem

Hallo everybody,

I faced a (hopefully) very simple problem. In my application the layers I
selected to display aren't preselected when generating the new Image, so
by
zooming or panning I always have to select them again. Can anybody tell me

foolish guy how to do that?
I'm using simple application, creating all files dynamically in a java
application. Just .map and .html.

Thanks
Steffen