[Mapserver-users] Problem with Mapscript 3.7

braulioen at ono.com braulioen at ono.com
Tue Jul 1 05:20:26 EDT 2003

Hi at all:

I've installed Mapscript 3,6 and I want to install Mapscript 3.7. I've
installed PHP 4.3.0. I've unloaded the compiled file of DM Solutions:

mapserver-3.7-dev-win32-php4.3.0-gd2.zip

I copy the archives php_*.dll to the directory of extensions of PHP,
and them position in the file php.ini:

extension=php_mapscript_37.dll
extension=php_proj.dll

But when I execute any code PHP they appear two windows of error:

Unknown(): Unable to load dinamic library 'C:\php-4.3.0-Win32
\extensions\php_mapscript_37.dll'
Unknown(): Unable to load dinamic library 'C:\php-4.3.0-Win32
\extensions\php_proj.dll'

and nevertheless, the files exists. If I return to the previous file
(3.6):

extension=php_mapscript_36.dll

everything goes well. I do not know which can be the problem.
Thanks in advance.

Braulio Moreno.