[Mapserver-users] Maplab error

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Tue Jul 1 09:38:27 EDT 2003

If I remember well these kind of errors usually means that there is an error
in your mapfile.
getSymbol is a function that is called by the mapfile parser to read
something. In this case it has something to do with the word 'LOCAL' on (or
around) line 17 of the map file (sam.map in this case).

sorry don't know much about maplab, that probably generated that mapfile?
But in mapserver terminology, this is more or less what the error means.

Regards,
Vincent Schut.