[Mapserver-users] Mapscript: using URLs etc...

Lowell.Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Jul 1 13:23:29 EDT 2003

Sorry, the PerlMapScript examples in the wiki
( http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScript )
and in the documentation
( http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc36/perlmapscript-reference.html )
and any that may exist in the user list
(
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wilma_glimpse/mapserver-users?query=perlmapscript%3Bexample&Search=Search&restricttofiles=on&filelist=0306&filelist=0305&filelist=0304&filelist=0303&filelist=0302&filelist=0301&errors=0&maxfiles=50&maxlines=10&.cgifields=lineonly&.cgifields=restricttofiles&.cgifields=filelist&.cgifields=partial&.cgifields=case
)
are all that exist.
However, the documentation has been changed to allow example code to be
added directly to the documentation as users have a chance.
Lowell