[Mapserver-users] getShare raises assertion error on PostGIS

Nicol Hermann mapserver at geochem.de
Tue Jul 1 14:59:59 EDT 2003

Hi Daniel,

thank you for the fix in the CVS version.
The error message disappears when i use the latest cvs version but i
still got no data back.The result of the var_dump statement is NULL.
How do i manage it to get the "real" data back from the postgres
database.

$shape = $layer->getShape($result->tileindex, $result->shapeindex);
$value = $shape ->value;
var_dump ($value);

Thanks a lot
Nicol