[Mapserver-users] MapServer and Oracle

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 2 11:29:59 EDT 2003

Hi Guillaume,

I would say the compatibility is more than reasonable.

I have started an OracleSpatial page on the Wiki. There is not yet a lot of
information on it, but you could take a look. More information will come.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OracleSpatial

What kind of functionality do you need to provide?

Best regards,
Bart