[Mapserver-users] python mapscript

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Wed Jul 2 12:06:43 EDT 2003

Michael,

I think this is probably an issue with MapServer's C library.
Am looking into it now to see what happens in msQueryByPoint.
I agree that msQueryByPoint should not raise an error in the
case of no records found by an otherwise proper query.

Another thing we could do is to evade the error in MapScript's
error handler like we are doing with the error that is raised
when no shapefile tileindex is present.  Maybe this is the
best way for now, and push to change msQuery* behavior for
MapServer 4.1.

cheers,
Sean

--