FW: [Mapserver-users] JavaScript security

Jan Hartmann jhart at frw.uva.nl
Wed Jul 2 16:05:59 EDT 2003

Slightly off topic I'm afraid, but people simply don't realise how
different English and German are. The great American writer Mark Twain
wrote a travel book about Germany about 1880, and in an appendix he
describes how he tried to learn German. It is one of his funniest
pieces, but it also gives a good feel how differently things are put in
German. There are many sites with this text, inside and outside Germany.
See for example

http://www.kombu.de/twain-2.htm

His Heidelberg address at the end is simply marvelous. See:

http://www.bdsnett.no/klaus/twain/#A

Enjoy,

Jan