[Mapserver-users] Mapserver WMS client and proxy server

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Jul 3 08:33:18 EDT 2003

Stefan -

As I mentioned, the test needs to be done from the same machine as the MapServer CGI is running on - not from your home system.  I'm skeptical that the firewall can detect what program is generating the network traffic in the WMS request, but it is possible that ALL requests are blocked from that machine.

     - Ed