[Mapserver-users] Using WMS

Jordy Keighan jkeighan at cubewerx.com
Tue Jul 8 16:24:10 EDT 2003

--------------000206000107060904030900

I'm running mapserv 3.6.6
with maplab 2.0.1

when I try to apply a wms layer to my map i get this error
anyone as a idea why ?

Warning: MapServer Error in msDrawRaster(): Unrecognized or unsupported
image format in
/home/httpd/html/maplab/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php on line 387

Thxs
Jordy

--------------000206000107060904030900

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<b>I'm running mapserv 3.6.6<br>
with maplab 2.0.1<br>
when I try to apply a wms layer to my map i get this error<br>
anyone as a idea why ?<br>
Warning</b>:  MapServer Error in msDrawRaster(): Unrecognized or unsupported
image format  in <b>/home/httpd/html/maplab/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php</b>
Thxs<br>
Jordy<br>