[Mapserver-users] Re: Windows

pkishor_98 pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Thu Jul 10 22:36:47 EDT 2003

Hi Adam,

I know that Chip responded to your earlier email so he might have other things to
add. I went to the link you offered below and didn't learn anything. Everything was in
Spanish (my understanding of Spanish is very poor). I was not sure what you were
pointing at. It would make it much easier for others to help you if you simply
described what it is that you were experiencing. Countless folks run MapServer with
PHP on Windows. Obviously there is something special to your setup that is causing
problems.

You describe your Windows system as a "Windows NT system running Windows 2000
server." What do you mean by that? Is it a WinNT system or is it a Win2000 system?
What is the problem that you are experiencing. Please describe the error in detail and
include specific error messages if possible. It just will make it quicker for everyone.

--- In mapserver-users at yahoogroups.com, "Angelo CM" <supernaut at e...> wrote:

> go to
>
> http://usuarios.vtr.net/~acabrera/server.htm
>
> just jump the part with postgresql

anyone installed mapserver and php on a Windows NT system running Windows 2000
server?  I am having a deuce of a time trying to get everything pieced together.