[Mapserver-users] PHP Mapscript as CGI in IIS...

stuff at hdtvpub.com stuff at hdtvpub.com
Sun Jul 13 18:43:03 EDT 2003

Hi all.  I'm running W2k, IIS, PHP and Mapserver.  I'm trying to get PHP
Mapscript to run but I keep getting the following error:

--PHP Code--
line 22: dl("php_mapscript_36.dll");
line 34: $map = ms_newMapObj("tutorial4.map");
------------

--Error--
Fatal error: Due to thread-safety problems, php_mapscript cannot be used
as a 'cgi-fcgi' module. You will have to reconfigure your PHP as a CGI
to run this version of MapScript. See
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PHPMapScriptCGI. in
C:\mydirectory\test_draw_map.php on line 34
---------

PHP is configured to run under IIS as .php and is pointing to
"c:\php\php.exe".  Any help on how to get this correct would be greatly
appreciated.  I'm about out of options and can't think what to do to get
PHP running as a CGI, but believe I am already doing that.?.?

Thanks.

Andrew