[Mapserver-users] landsat wms

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Jul 14 10:30:53 EDT 2003

The string below does not comprise a valid OGC WMS map/GetMap request.  The
string below provides MapServer with enough information for MapServer to add
specific parameters according to run-time specifics (like bbox, image
width/height, etc.).

..Tom

> Thanks,
> Gayathri

RS=us%5Flandsa
t7&STYLES=&FORMAT=PNG&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&"