[Mapserver-users] Tooltip text

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Mon Jul 14 12:55:20 EDT 2003

Hi list,

I am trying to create a tooltip when the mouse rest for a period of time on the map. I want to find what items are directly underneath my mouse pointer. But when I run a query, it returns nothing. I am using a circle to represent my class. When my mouse is close to the middle, my mini buffer picks up the item, but when my mouse is on the edge of the circle my minibuffer doesn't pick up anything. HELP? Is there a way to pick up the exact item under my mouse pointer if the circle is really big?

Thanks
Zamil