[Mapserver-users] Mapserver/MapLab segfault

Perry, James jamesp at eastcan.ca
Tue Jul 15 08:27:29 EDT 2003

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

Hi,

I sent an email to this list yesterday (but from the wrong address), so it
hasn't filtered through... anyway...

I've got:
Maplab 2.0.1
Mapserver 4 (beta 2)
PHP 4.2.2
Apache 2.0.40

Going through the mapedit tutorial, the php CGI is segfaulting in
preview.phtml. It always displays the initial view correctly, but if either
the bathymetry or popplace layers are active any further attempts to
interact with the preview results in a segfault. Looking at it further, it
only seems to happen when loading a new session object; if I delete the
/tmp/sess_xxxx/xx...xx file between previews, there's no crash regardless of
the layers that are active.

Has anybody else experienced this? Anybody know what the problem is? :)

James Perry

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are provided for convenience only
and is to be considered confidential and are intended solely for the use
of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender immediately.

CBCL Limited assumes no responsibility for data supplied electronically by e-mail
and any unauthorized use or changes to such data is strictly prohibited.  CBCL
Limited maintains all rights and copyrights to e-mailed electronic files.