[Mapserver-users] override headers in CGI request in 4.0

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Wed Jul 16 02:33:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

while going through the last posts i found this one below, and wanted to
investigate further since i experienced the same problem, that i can't
change a layer's header/footer template file via cgi/url parameter, for
the main template it works. I don't have the latest mapserver, so
perhaps someone who does could check if this is really not working.

MapServer version 4.0-beta1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Cheers, Michael