AW: [Mapserver-users] ASP, Java, mapscript and other fun stuff

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Jul 16 03:32:44 EDT 2003

I could argue that friends don't let friends do IIS, but since this
isn't a security forum, it might be lost on a few folks.

However, the fear of PHP is irrational.  I can see being an "all
Microsoft shop" but I have trouble with the idea of bypassing useful
tools for .Net consistency.

Convince the boss that PHP and perl aren't evil and won't taint his IIS
(anymore than it's already compromised...).

gerry