[Mapserver-users] generate maps in WBMP (for WAP)

Pedro Salazar pedro-b-salazar at ptinovacao.pt
Wed Jul 16 07:25:01 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 15:29, Lowell Filak wrote:
> Okay, my version of GIMP doesn't read WBMP but if yours does can you
> view it in GIMP?
> Lowell
>
> > I can't get a conclusion about that because either the generated WBMPs
> > by mapserver or the WBMPs I make through GIMP (image application), a
> > _file_ reports it as "data". There is no doubt about the "construction"
> > of the WBMP (there aren't empty), and I'm not using any transparency
> > now.

I'm afraid that I didn't explained very well. My "WBMPs generated by
GIMP" should be read as "*BMPs* generated by GIMP" and converted to WBMP
through a converter (BMP->WBMP). But, what I wanted to say is that *real
and well defined* WBMP (I mean, not generated by MapServer) work in my
emulator and the "file" reports them also as "data".

--
PS
pedro-b-salazar at ptinovacao.pt
PGP:0E129E31D803BC61