[Mapserver-users] Using TIGER files

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu Jul 17 09:07:59 EDT 2003

If I remember the Minnesota site correctly, they are only mapping data to the county level.  What specific data set do you need?

If you are only looking for county polys, I am guessing that you can get them in shapefile format or may already have them in your building in shapefile format.  How about the data set that comes with ArcView?  I am sure that there are free ones out there on the Internet or other state offices may already have some good clean data sets.

David.