[Mapserver-users] WMS client problem

Sarawut Ninsawat sarawut at ait.ac.th
Mon Jul 21 01:50:37 EDT 2003

Dear all

I setup one machine used Linux OS and Mapserver 3.7. And I connect via WMS
by Win32 Binary(from UMN) from another machine. It's fine.

But when I try to connect from another machine by Mapserver 3.7 Linux OS
spec. No error report but Nothing I got from WMS and noting in tmp
directory of server machine.
Is my mapserver do not support WMS client ?

MapServer version 3.6.5 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=TTF SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Thank you

Sarawut