[Mapserver-users] Mapserver Users in NYC Area

Kieran J. Ames kames at keyspanenergy.com
Wed Jul 23 09:37:26 EDT 2003

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the MUM this year.
When reviewing the attendees list, I found the NYC Metro Area
conspicouosly absent.
Are there any Mapserver users in the NYC/Long Island area?
Perhaps if there are, we might get together for some training, sharing
of ideas, etc.
Thoughts?

Kieran

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based upon it, is strictly
prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail message are
not necessarily those of KeySpan or any KeySpan subsidiary.
Contact: KeySpan, http://www.keyspanenergy.com