[Mapserver-users] turn labels on and off in PHPMapScript

Franck Martin franck at sopac.org
Wed Jul 23 20:01:33 EDT 2003

--=-z0UMExuWuQ8gdbOvf+8K

I'm trying to figure out how to dynamically turn labels on/off

I have a mapfile set with one layer having the labels on. It works fine
through PHPMapScript

I thought about dynamically setting in the layer the labelitem property
to the empty string, because it works in the mapfile when you remove
labelitem only. But the draw function generates an error...

please advise...
--
Franck Martin <franck at sopac.org>
SOPAC

--=-z0UMExuWuQ8gdbOvf+8K

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I'm trying to figure out how to dynamically turn labels on/off<BR>
<BR>
I have a mapfile set with one layer having the labels on. It works fine through PHPMapScript<BR>
<BR>
I thought about dynamically setting in the layer the labelitem property to the empty string, because it works in the mapfile when you remove labelitem only. But the draw function generates an error...<BR>
<BR>
please advise...<BR>
<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR>
<TD>
-- <BR>
Franck Martin &lt;<A HREF="mailto:franck at sopac.org">franck at sopac.org</A>&gt;<BR>