[Mapserver-users] DEMO 3.5

Pericles Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Wed Jul 30 18:11:16 EDT 2003

Here are a couple of tips to help you:
1. Make sure you have a slash at the end of your temp directory (i.e.
"/htdocs/tmp/" on Unix/Linux or "C:/htdocs/tmp/" on Windows)

2. If option 1 isn't applicable to you, change the value of
MAP_WEB_IMAGEPATH to the absolute path to your temp directory (if
/htdocs/tmp isn't an absolute path) and change the MAP_WEB_IMAGEURL value
to "/tmp/" (assuming "htdocs" is your document root).

3. If the first two are not applicable to you, check that the user account
apache is running (it's usually "nobody" in Unix/Linux) under can read and
write to your "tmp" directory.

I hope that helps.

-Perry N.