[Mapserver-users] anyone staying at the Day's Inn tomorrow?

Pericles Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Wed Jun 4 14:49:43 EDT 2003

Well, since no local yokel has responded, I will.  There are plenty of
food choices in the Roseville area but pubs are rather pathetic.  I'd
suggest eating somewhere and going somewhere else for beer.

There's a decent Indian restaurant near the two hotels called India
Palace.  Here's the map:
http://twincities.citysearch.com/map?mode=geo&map_lat=450363&map_lon=-931876&id=5531046&fid=2&cslink=cs_profile_tabs_map

If you'd like Thai food, there's a small restaurant called Royal Orchid,
also in Roseville.  The menu isn't very extensive but the food is quite
good.  I'd recommend the seafood souffle special if they have
it (tell the owner Perry, the crazy Filipino guy suggested it):
http://twincities.citysearch.com/map?mode=geo&map_lat=450143&map_lon=-931772&id=11357279&fid=2&cslink=cs_profile_tabs_map

There are other restaurants on the northeast corner of County Road C and
Snelling Avenue.  You might also find decent pubs there.

Now, as for pubs, I'd recommend Town Hall Brewery in Minneapolis.  This is
very close to the West Bank campus of the University and a short drive
from Roseville and I35-W south.  If you'd rather drink and eat at the same
place.  This would be a good place although it can get busy in the
evening.  If I know how many people would like to go here, I can call them
in advance and reserve a spot for us.

Anyway, the food options is pretty much limitless if you're willing to
drive around the twin cities.

-Perry