[Mapserver-users] anyone staying at the Day's Inn tomorrow?

David Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Wed Jun 4 18:30:27 EDT 2003

It sounds like there's an interest in meeting thursday evening - I know
Chris and I would like to meet everyone beforehand.

Unfortunately, we are getting on a plane very early tomorrow morning and
will not be arriving until after 5:00pm - I doubt we will have internet
access when we arrive.  I'm sure other people will be in the same boat.
  It would be great if we could setup a place to call now so we can just
check in tomorrow evening and jump in a cab.

Perhaps we could use the Day's Inn's front desk?  People interested in
dinner could phone there and ask for the "Mapserver Dinner Location".  I
dont know how the Day's Inn would feel about this.

What is the phone number?

On the other hand, perhaps we should just choose (a) a restaurant and
time (b) a pub and time (for after dinner).  Then everyone could just
stumble in when they arrive without having to figure out where to go.
This plan requires that someone make a decision and broadcast it NOW.

Either way, I'd really like to have a plan before tomorrow.

dave