[Mapserver-users] itemquery / itemnquery

Robert Fritz robert-fritz at web.de
Sat Jun 7 05:20:16 EDT 2003

Hello,

i use html-frames & javascript in every frame. on frame contains a form for
user-inputs which are used for itemquery, another frame keeps the map. it
works fine, the user can change the input-values and send new requests, the
result is shown in the map-frame.
but if i change the mode to itemnquery, things are getting strange:
i can send only on request and then i get javascript-errors form the
map-frame if i try to send a new request.
the javascript errors tell me, that some of my hidden-parameters (e.g.
document.mapform.imgxy) are not available, but they are there.

i do not understand what happens, because the only thing i change is the
mode : from ITEMQUERY to ITEMNQUERY.
Where do I have to look for the source of error - my JavaScripts, my
Request-Url, my MapFile?

Is there a difference between itemquery - itemnquery? Do I have to set more
parameters using ITEMNQUERY?

---  Map File Excerpt
LAYER
  NAME fsquery
  TYPE POLYGON
  STATUS ON
  DATA flurstuecke
  Filter ("[flaechennu]" =~ /%wert%/) # I change my Filter via URL

  CLASS
     Name "gesuchtes Flurstück"
     Symbol "diagonalfill"
     Size 8