[Mapserver-users] Can't build python mapscript

sgillies at frii.com sgillies at frii.com
Thu Jun 12 13:02:20 EDT 2003

> Sean Gillies writes:
> > >
> > I've done a bit of investigating this morning and find that my own
> > distutils setup script works fine.
>
> Hmm... That looks familiar :-))
>
> Cheers
>
> Norman

Maybe naming it 'normans_setup.py' would be more accurate.

Norman, why did your style setup fall out of CVS?  It works
fine, and I like having mapscript in its own directory.

Did I miss you at MUM 1?  If you didn't attend, you should
know that Python was well represented by Howard Butler and
I.  We'll have more users soon and more need to get these
setup issues fixed.

cheers,
Sean