[Mapserver-users] Mapserver WMS as server to ArcIMS service

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Jun 12 15:51:38 EDT 2003

Does ArcIMS cascade? I think it is supposed to be able to cascade onto
an "ArcMap Web Server". In that case, an emulator which made Mapserver
appear to be an ArcMap server would be sufficient to let IMS cascade
layers out of Mapserver. What are the relevant versions of ESRI products
which support this capability?

P.

--
       __