[Mapserver-users] Mapserver WMS as server to ArcIMS service

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Jun 12 16:35:44 EDT 2003

Is this correct? I was of the understanding that the ArcIMS WMS
connector exposes the ArcIMS data as a WMS server. So if you have set up
the WMS connector on ArcIMS you can use a WMS client to view the ArcIMS
data. In fact, I have seen it in action in the government here, and have
cascaded a mapserver service onto an ArcIMS server which used the WMS
connector.

It is the opposite direction, the ArcIMS server *pulling* data from a
WMS server, which I whink it impossible... yes?

P.

--
       __
      /