[Mapserver-users] Flash Capabilities

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jun 13 12:40:57 EDT 2003

Hi Flashy People,

I read this over and plan to give it a try:
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/FlashMapserverUserDoc.html

Is this document current or has more been done on this?
Do you have a priority wishlist?
Who is the principal developer on this?

I wanted to animate a route, like have each successive segment
highlight after a short delay and then repeat. Is this possible? How
hard would it be to implement? I saw some comments in the doc above
about highlighing, but it seemed to imply that this was not done yet.
I would probably have the route in its own layer if that makes a
difference.

I think some people have posted links to their apps, but if anyone
can share what they have done, I would be willing to add it to the
Wiki page and add my experiences to it.

Thanks,
  -Steve W.