[Mapserver-users] On-The-Fly Projection

Shaik A. Hussain shussain at atsincorp.com
Fri Jun 13 14:03:25 EDT 2003

Greetings,

            I am having problem with On-The-Fly-Projection. I am using mapserver 3.6.4, windows 2000, apache.

My out put image projection is in Pennsylvania Polyconic,  other layers with different projection spaces, one in PA Albert Conic, Geographic and PA State Plan South NAD27.

The layer which has PA State plan south nad27 is not showing , other layers are showing correctly.  Does any one help me what is wrong with the Projection definition for the PA State plan.

Here is my map projection definitions.

Out put image projection definition at map level is PENNSYLVANIA POLYCONIC.

 PROJECTION
    "proj=poly"
    "ellps=GRS80"
    "lon_0=77.75w"
    "lat_0=40.925n"
    #"units=m"

 END

Layer Level Projection Definition is PENNSYLVANIA STATE PLAN SOUTH NAD 27.

LAYER
      NAME "Landuse"
      STATUS Default
      DATA "landuse"